Wondering when and where to invest in the NZ property market?
Join Erskine + Owen Director Alan Henderson for an overiew and discussion on the state of the New Zealand Property Market.
If you are a property owner, or intend to become one .. this presentation will help you make better decisions to protect and generate your property wealth.
· What impact has the 40% deposit requirement for investors across NZ had on the property market?
· How will the new lending criteria effect offshore property investors (including Kiwi expats) with an overseas income?
· What is the likelihood that the proposed debt-to-income ratio lending policy will be introduced next year – and what will this mean for home buyers and investors?
· Is Auckland still the best place to invest, or should you be considering other main cities?
· Where are we up to with Auckland’s Unitary Plan and will this be the answer to the supply/ demand imbalance?
· Trump, Brexit, how resilient is the NZ economy to international pressures?
· What is going to happen to interest rates?
· What are the key ingredients for a successful long-term investment?
· What are our top picks for areas in NZ with high capital growth?
When: March 9th, 6.30pm – 9.00pm
Where: NZTE Offices, Level 21, Menara IMC, 8 Jalan Sultan Ismail
Cost: Members RM50, Non Members RM65
Includes finger food and beverages